Legal Contract Drafting and Management
Contract Management enables organisations to uncover hidden Contractual Risks that has the potential to damage or cost organisation millions and the procurement function or professional reputation. This course will equip you and you will learn how Procurement experts identify enterprise risks and enter into modern contracts supported with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and managing them throughout their lifecycles in a World-Class Procurement Organisation.
Learn about leading practices in pre-contract planning and strategising, avoiding legal challenges and other contractual mistakes some procurement professionals make, and knowing how to manage contracts from inception through to close-out.
Ideally this course is suited for Procurement, Contract Managers, Auditing and Legal and Accounting Authorities, Purchasing and Accounting Officers and Senior Managers in national, provincial and municipal government, as well as all Non-Governmental Organisations, enterprises and agencies members
After the completion of this training, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of contract management in the Procurement and Supply Chain Framework
- Understand and apply the use of 32 tactics in contract negotiations
- Practically negotiate using various contract related cases aimed at improving the price that your organisation pays for goods.
- Build a personal organizational contract profile, contract scoping and demonstrate how to achieve flawless contracting.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the knowledge and skills that are implemented in the contract management process.
- Differentiate between the different types of contracts.
- Identify the different factors that can influence a contract negotiation.
- Practically manage contract using variousPBCtactics and exit strategies
- See and understand the ‘Big Picture Cluster’ of the Contract Administration process in the context of the changing procurement environment.