Performance Management Systems
Performance management serves as an important tool for realizing organizational goals by implementing competitive HRM strategies. Aligning and integrating objectives with the KPI’s in an organization both vertically and horizontally across all job categories, levels and thus enhances in driving organisational strategy through a common shared vision
ATI performance management system training works towards the improvement of the overall organizational performance by managing the performances of teams and individuals for ensuring the achievement of the overall organizational ambitions and goals. Performance Management redirects organisational effort from busyness toward effectiveness. This training workshop will help delegates in designing or improving performance management to ensure producing the desired quantitative and qualitative business results
This course offers practical performance management training, aimed at line managers who have a responsibility for managing the performance and conduct of staff/employees. Managers and leaders who manage others and who want to increase their ability to manage talent and performance within their organizations. PMS has been designed for all Human Resources professionals interested in improving HR performance. It is an essential course for HR department heads, HR generalists and specialists in resourcing, compensation and beneﬁts, payroll, training, personnel, HR, talent management and employee services. Auditors and Organisational development specialists will also beneﬁt from attending this training workshop
Upon completing this workshop, the delegates should be able to:
- Understand how to formulate performance standards to be achieved by the team members in relation to the unit’s goals, objectives and deliverables
- Ensure performance standards are clear and concise and specify the activities to be performed and the standards to which they are to be performed
- Ensure the performance monitoring system selected is in line with organisation’s policies and procedures
- Ensuring that the employees understand the importance of their contributions to the organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensuring each employee understands what is expected from them and equally ascertaining whether the employees possess the required skills and support for fulfilling such expectations.
- Ensuring proper aligning or linking of objectives and facilitating effective communication throughout the organization.
- Facilitate cordial and a harmonious relationship between an individual employee and the line manager based on trust and empowerment