Public Relations and Customer Care
The voice of the organization to the public, customer care representatives and public relations staff face an arduous task-from dealing with difficult customers, customers with peculiar interests, customers seeking information unrelated to the services the office offers, abusive customers, customers who use threats, overwork among others and organizations need to adopt a practice of continuous improvement of systems, processes and skills of this caliber of staff to ensure that all customers and stakeholders have the right public relations and customer care skills set. It is of paramount importance to identify different ways to deliver services to meet changing public, customer and stakeholders needs so as to be the organization of choice among those customers.
Advanced Public Relations and Customer Care Training Workshop will equip themselves with specific tools, skills and techniques that are specific and proven to be effective in generating corporate or institutional success, tools which, when applied, yield improved individual performance, skills to generate real and high value leads, skills to navigate public relations and customer care dynamics to maximize opportunities for organization’s products and services.
Upon return to work, participants will demonstrate superior technical and professional communications, public relations and customer service skills at all times through the consistent provision of polite, helpful, memorable and inspiring experiences to organization clientele in the delivery of services and products.
ATI believes PR communications professionals have the responsibilities to lead their organizations on reputation management by enhancing the ability to work across disciplines, and understand how reputation is seen from the perspectives of management strategy, financial management, marketing strategy, and other disciplines that are the business backgrounds of most of the management team.
This course provides Public Relation and Customer Care Consultants, Client Care Managers, Frontline Managers, Administrator and Staff dealing with the Public training to equip participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to effectively manage the public space, communication and turn around potentially negative performance situations in the workplace, in practical, assertive and constructive manner.
Upon completing this workshop, the delegates should be able to:
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge and understanding of the theory and practice underpinning strategic public relations and customer care
- Understand and define Public Relation and the role of PR in customer care in the organisational development
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of on-line technology on the media, and design customer care management systems
- Identify and establish links between excellence in customer service, business practices and polices
- Demonstrate skills in resolving conflict and confrontation, identify a plan to apply and enhance communication skills in the workplace to address existing conflicts
- Develop skills and practices that are essential elements to customer care focused services manager
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of public relations in the growth of an organization and as a competitive tool