Renewable Energy, Energy Economics and Finance
This course outline, Renewable Energy, Energy Economics and Finance is designed and tailor-made for Power Distribution companies which are more into solar other than on-shore and off-shore wind turbines. The training is focused solar Photovoltaic (PV) assessment, sizing, batteries, installation, Financing, Solar Operations and Maintenance (O&M), integration and electric vehicles (EV)s.
This training programme intended to impact knowledge in Renewable Energy and Energy efficiency, Energy Auditing and the legalities involved in this area. Solar equipment, components, and systems are large factors in a solar investment. It further seeks to provide valuable green energy knowledge for decision makers at managerial level whether to invest in solar systems or not, it goes on to equip technical staff on the practicalities in system sizing, installation and commissioning and maintenance
In this training workshop ATI provides deepening insights on Solar Photovoltaic systems techno economic evaluation. The training aims to provide esteemed delegates with knowledge ranging from theory of Photovoltaic systems, Energy conversion process, design and sizing the main Solar System components, practical installation and financial evaluation of the same.
The course is designed for participants interested in broadening their knowledge in Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, Energy Auditing and Energy Legislation.
Upon completing this workshop, the delegates should be able to:
- Describe the processes of energy management, auditing and monitoring in the building
- Manage the implementation of energy efficiency measures in the industry
- Develop an energy management action plan
- Understand effective design and installation of a Solar PV system
- Understand Solar Photovoltaics fundamentals PV and Inverter technologies
- Deal with storage technologies and their application in different environments
- Apply System design and calculations relevant to the design of a system
- Design System architecture and differences in types of systems & applications
- Understand the mechanics of a Viability of Off-grid or grid tied installations
- With the most popular inverter, battery, and solar Modules brands.
- Understand Standards & electrical regulations applicable to solar installations
- Have a thorough understanding of regulator and international best practice guidelines
- Observe occupational Health Practice on PV installations and electrical safety
- Prepare System Equipment and Installation of Electrical Systems
- Solar O&M equipment, components, and systems Corrective maintenance
- Understand the Investment and financing of large solar projects and installation