Sales and Marketing Management
Marketing is no longer a choice for any organization that aims to prosper in today’s modern world as business is now driven through marketing itself. There is an increasing focus on improving Sales and Marketing Strategies so as to improve on the bottom line of any organization. Strategic marketing is a planning process that seeks to establish a clear direction and unified purpose for all marketing efforts. Its conclusions are documented in a marketing plan that is regularly updated.
Organizational strategies should be aligned to the marketing so as to plan productions and create demand and customer royalty. Customer royalty drives more sale and the more the people buy the more the quality of goods improve the more the appreciate and derive satisfaction. The rule of the more therefore drives marketing and overall company strategy.
The Programme is designed for marketing managers and those in general management positions in large established companies who need a deeper understanding of the marketing function, sales and marketing personnel and professionals in both commodity and service industries and other executives and frontline staff members. Service marketing has also become more important in the sense that the production and consumption of a service is simultaneously
Upon completion of this workshop, the delegates should be able to:
- Learn and implement easy and effective strategies to drive more revenue or sales quickly
- Upskill client-facing team so they understand the client better and how to seek opportunities for growth
- Understand how to produce powerful presentations that match the clients need learn how to negotiate successfully in sales and marketing
- Understand how to influence organisational clients for the best possible outcome and produce an effective sale
- Understand why people buy and the psychology behind buying behaviours and also be able to explain consumer behaviour
- Manage tricky situations and turn objections into sales and understand how to get client loyalty, longevity and referrals